Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chatting!!!


I have a lot of experience about chatting like cam to cam, it is nice to see it when you face to face the person you talk in the computer. There's so many different races you seen and also you can easily communicate through the headphone.
It is like you face the person in real because of the Internet now, they create a thing that in can be impossible to seen a things and to her a voice you want to hear and seen. Thank to the chat, that i like most it can help me to see my classmate.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOoohhh.... so you already know how to chat. Wow I thought that your not chatting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice experience in chatting huh? Your right, chatting is very fun...

    ReplyDelete

About Me!

My photo
My name is Allan Bruces Jr. I leave in Purok-14, Poblacion Nabunturan Compostela Valley Province. I have two sister and i am the second and only one guy in my Family. In this past years i have a lot of experiences, like work in San Francisco Agusan del Sur, for when i got that work i am so exited because there a lot of things i learn it, but a time passing by, I'm so sad because it is not easy to live alone there are sometimes you got sick and no one will care for you but thank God his always there for me. Then when my parents decided i will go to school again I'm so confused because of my age, it is not easy to go to school because it is hard for me to understand the all subject, but for the sake of my parents i will go so that I'm here facing my all circumtances but thank God he give a lot of friends and they me happiness all the time.

Followers